The Multi-Wiper HE
Specially Designed for High Energy Isotopes
With all the features of the Multi-Wiper the Multi-Wiper HE takes high energy counting a step further.
Available in 1, 2 or 3 detectors the HE model features 2 inch Diameter NaI(tl) Detectors with heavy lead shielding. Unlike the standard Multi-Wiper the HE has an energy range of 1KEV to 2MEV.
For more detail on the Multi-Wipers features please visit the Multi-Wiper page.
- Comprehensive wipe testing with concise report in DPM
- Available with 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 or 10 wells; choose a model to ﬁ t your budget.
- Automatically identiﬁes isotope window where high counts fall
- Pass/Fail based on user-programmable trigger levels
- Heavy shielding for low background readings
- Automatically calculates and reports MDA on each wipe test report
- 4096 channel (12 bit) analyzer for precise isotope identiﬁ cation
- Automatic linearity correction
- Automatic DPM calculation with AutoSpect™ ( No sources needed)
- Exceeds all NRC and Agreement State Regulations for patient access areas
- Tremendous labor savings
- Very compact (occupies less than 20 inches of benchspace)
- Very economical
Made In USA
Laboratory Technologies, Inc. is proud to say that all of our products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. In fact the Genesys, Wiper and Multi-Wiper series counters have the most US content of any manufacturer.
AMERICAN ENGINEERING, AMERICAN QUALITY, AMERICAN PRIDE - Laboratory Technologies, Inc.
Have a question?
If you have questions, pick up the phone and give us a call, or send us an email. We would love to hear from you.
Call: (800) 542-1123Click Here