The Multi-Wiper Series
3 minutes, 30 wipes… only with a Multi-Wiper
Looking to make your facility more efficient?
The Multi-Wiper Multi-Well Wipe Counters are the fastest way to process your wipes. Finish 30 wipes in about 3 minutes.
Save time and MONEY with Multi-Wiper.
The Multi-Wiper is a comprehensive wipe test counter that can count up to ten samples simultaneously and generate concise reports in DPM.You have complete control of the Multi-Wiper, set different pass/fail trigger levels by location or isotope. The Multi-Wiper can even automatically identify possible contaminants. MDA is automatically calculated and displayed on the wipe test report.
Packed with features like automatic detector calibration using Co57 or Cs137, linearity correction, and three stage background shielding. Laboratory Technologies, exclusive AutoSpect gives you DPM on any isotope without reference sources. You will wonder how you ever made do with an old style single well counter.
The Multi-Wiper also features a built-in CPM test.
It is like having up to 10 wipe test counters all counting at once, all in sync, and collating the results into one easy-to-read, clean and concise report.
If you have 30 wipes, that is 27 minutes you save every time you count! But that is just the tip of the iceberg--the Multi-Wiper does a lot more than just wipe test counting.
- Comprehensive wipe testing with concise report in DPM
- Available with 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 or 10 wells; choose a model to ﬁ t your budget.
- Automatically identiﬁes isotope window where high counts fall
- Pass/Fail based on user-programmable trigger levels
- Heavy shielding for low background readings
- Automatically calculates and reports MDA on each wipe test report
- 4096 channel (12 bit) analyzer for precise isotope identiﬁ cation
- Automatic linearity correction
- Automatic DPM calculation with AutoSpect™ ( No sources needed)
- Exceeds all NRC and Agreement State Regulations for patient access areas
- Tremendous labor savings
- Very compact (occupies less than 20 inches of benchspace)
- Very economical
Made In USA
Laboratory Technologies, Inc. is proud to say that all of our products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. In fact the Genesys, Wiper and Multi-Wiper series counters have the most US content of any manufacturer.
AMERICAN ENGINEERING, AMERICAN QUALITY, AMERICAN PRIDE - Laboratory Technologies, Inc.
Have a question?
If you have questions, pick up the phone and give us a call, or send us an email. We would love to hear from you.
Call: (800) 542-1123Click Here